Thursday, May 22, 2008

Turn Off the Lights when Leaving

Last Friday was my last day at work. I spend over 5 years at Cherokee Europe with over two of them as ICT Director. I enjoyed that period very much as it has been a wonderful experience.

Now, leaving a job should not really be worth a post on a blog as it has become common these days. But as responsible of all informatics and communication services for the plant, my last action has been quite uncommon for a day of work and is maybe worth mentioning. I spent my last hour at Cherokee to shut down all servers and systems because of a planned maintenance operation. While proceeding, one of my colleagues told around something like:
He is really a nice guy; he even turns off the lights behind him when leaving.

I thought it was indeed funny.

No comments: